We may collect the following data from you:
- Contact information
- Credit/debit card numbers
- IP address (automatically collected)
How we collect data
We collect data in the following ways:
- Data is given to us by you
- Data is collected automatically
Middle Way Ltd will collect your data in a number of ways:
- When you contact us through our website or by email
- When you set up an account with us
- When you make payments to us
- When you elect to receive marketing communications
Data is also collected automatically regarding your visit to the website. This information helps us make improvements to website navigation.
Our use of data
Data may be used for internal record keeping and to send marketing material that may be of interest to you.
Keeping your data secure
We use organisational methods to safeguard your data. Access to your account is controlled by a user name and password that is unique to you. Payment details are encrypted using SSL technology.
Unless a longer retention period is required we will only hold your data on our systems for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this policy. When we delete your data from our active system it may be backed up for regulatory purposes.
You have the following rights in relation to your data:
- You have the right to access copies of information we hold about you
- You have the right to correct inaccurate data
- You have the right to request that we remove your data from our systems
- You have the right to restrict the way in which we use your data
To exercise any of these rights please contact us on email@example.com
Links to other websites